33.3868, Qs: Call for Research Participation: Study on Heritage Russian in contact with German and Hebrew

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 13 12:11:50 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3868. Tue Dec 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3868, Qs: Call for Research Participation: Study on Heritage Russian in contact with German and Hebrew

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:11:07
From: Yulia Panchenko [yulia.panchenko at uni-potsdam.de]

Dear colleagues,

our research group (Bar-Ilan University/ University of Potsdam) investigates
the grammar of heritage Russian in contact with Hebrew and German (German
project leader: Dr Vladislava Warditz,
https://wipcad-potsdam.academia.edu/VladislavaWarditz)

We are looking for bilingual German-Russian speakers from Russian-speaking
families, age between 18-30, born in Germany or having arrived in Germany
before the age of 5 years.

Task: Description of pictures and answering some questions
Duration: 30 minutes
How: Zoom/ Skype
Compensation: 10,00 Euro

Thank you for your time and consideration in advance! We would be also very
grateful for forwarding our call.

If you want to participate or if you have further questions, please contact Dr
Vladislava Warditz at warditz at uni-potsdam.de or research assistants Elizaveta
Lyubanovskaya (elizaveta.lyubanovskaya at uni-potsdam.de) and Yulia Panchenko
(yulia.panchenko at uni-potsdam.de).

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics