33.3876, All: 32 Years of LINGUIST List

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 13 18:05:02 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3876. Tue Dec 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3876, All: 32 Years of LINGUIST List

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Lauren Perkins [lauren at linguistlist.org]
Subject: 32 Years of LINGUIST List

Dear LINGUIST List subscribers,

On December 13, LINGUIST List celebrates its birthday. This year it is
our 32nd anniversary of the service to the discipline. Thank you for
32 years of your support!

We cannot continue our operations without the help of our subscribers.
You make it possible. If you’re able, please consider supporting The
LINGUIST List with a donation. All donations are tax-deductible in the
United States. You can donate here:
https://give.myiu.org/iu-bloomington/I320011968.html

Another easy way to help the LINGUIST List (at no cost to yourself!)
is by choosing us as your charity of choice via Amazon Smile. Shop for
holiday gifts or everyday needs at smile.amazon.com/ch/45-4211155 and
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase value at no cost to
you.

Happy 32nd anniversary and thank you!

The LINGUIST List Team

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org