33.3882, Books: The Benefits Of Automatic Speech Recognition-Based Language Learning Systems: Bashori

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 14 00:31:42 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3882. Wed Dec 14 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3882, Books: The Benefits Of Automatic Speech Recognition-Based Language Learning Systems: Bashori

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 00:31:34
From: Tessa Arneri [lotdissertations-fgw at uva.nl]

Title: The Benefits Of Automatic Speech Recognition-Based Language
Learning Systems
Subtitle: Learning English In Secondary School In Indonesia
Series Title: LOT Dissertation Series

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Netherlands Graduate School of Linguistics / Landelijke (LOT)
	   http://www.lotpublications.nl/

Book URL: https://www.lotpublications.nl/the-benefits-of-automatic-speech-recognition-based-language-learning-systems