33.3884, Support: General Linguistics; Romance; Spanish: PhD, University of Arizona

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 14 01:05:02 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3884. Wed Dec 14 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3884, Support: General Linguistics; Romance; Spanish: PhD, University of Arizona

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson