33.3900, Confs: Cognitive Science, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics/Zoom

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 15 16:05:04 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3900. Thu Dec 15 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3900, Confs: Cognitive Science, Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Psycholinguistics/Zoom

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>