33.3945, Confs: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 21 03:05:02 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3945. Wed Dec 21 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3945, Confs: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/USA

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Coburn <jecoburn at linguistlist.org>