33.3989, TOC: Machine Translation 35 / 4 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 30 21:26:43 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3989. Fri Dec 30 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3989, TOC:  Machine Translation 35 / 4 (2022)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 21:26:36
From: Cameron de Kreij [cameron.dekreij at Springernature.com]
Subject: Machine Translation Vol. 35, No. 4 (2022)

Publisher:	Springer Nature
			http://www.springer.com

Journal Title:  Machine Translation
Volume Number:  35
Issue Number:  4
Issue Date:  2022

Main Text:

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09286-w
Title: From MT to LREV: managing the transition
Author(s): Way, A.
pages: 447-448

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09287-9
Title: From MT to LREV: managing the transition
Author(s): Popovic, M.
pages: 449

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09281-1
Title: Recent advances of low-resource neural machine translation
Author(s): Haque, R., Liu, CH., Way, A.
pages: 451-474

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09260-6
Title: Recent advances in Apertium, a free/open-source rule-based machine
translation platform for low-resource languages (OA)
Author(s): Khanna, T., Washington, J.N., Tyers, F.M., Bayatli, S., Swanson, D.
G., Pirinen, T. A., Tang, I., I Font, H. A.
pages: 475-502

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09274-0
Title: Improving bilingual word embeddings mapping with monolingual context
information
Author(s): Zhu, S., Mi, C., Li, T., Zhang, F., Zhang, Z., Sun, Y.
pages: 503-518

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09284-y
Title: Tag-less back-translation
Author(s): Abdulmumin, I., Galadanci, B.S., Aliyu, G.
pages: 519-549

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09283-z
Title: Jointly learning bilingual word embeddings and alignments
Author(s): Song, Z., Zheng, X., Huang, X.
pages: 551-569

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09282-0
Title: Dual contextual module for neural machine translation (OA)
Author(s): Ampomah, I.K.E., McClean, S., Hawe, G.
pages: 571-593

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09285-x
Title: Enhanced encoder for non-autoregressive machine translation
Author(s): Wang, S., Shi, S., Huang, H.
pages: 595-609

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09288-8
Title: Word reordering on multiple pivots for the Japanese and Indonesian
language pair
Author(s): Budiwati, S.D., Aritsugi, M.
pages: 611-636

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09289-7
Title: Joint source–target encoding with pervasive attention
Author(s): Elbayad, M., Besacier, L., Verbeek, J.
pages: 637-659

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09290-0
Title: Augmenting training data with syntactic phrasal-segments in
low-resource neural machine translation
Author(s): Gupta, K.K., Sen, S., Haque, R., Ekbal, A., Bhattacharyya, P., Way,
A.
pages: 661-685

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09291-z
Title: Investigating the roles of sentiment in machine translation
Author(s): Mahata, S.K., Das, D., Bandyopadhyay, S.
pages: 687-709

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09292-y
Title: Simple measures of bridging lexical divergence help unsupervised neural
machine translation for low-resource languages
Author(s): Khatri, J., Murthy, R., Banerjee, T., Bhattacharyya, P.
pages: 711-744

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10590-021-09280-2
Title: Minako O’Hagan (ed): The Routledge Handbook of Translation and
Technology
Author(s): Nemati Parsa, R.
pages: 745-761

                     Language Documentation