33.373, Calls: Middle English; Historical Linguistics, Ling & Literature/Glasgow

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 1 02:24:55 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-373. Mon Jan 31 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.373, Calls: Middle English; Historical Linguistics, Ling & Literature/Glasgow

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Matthew Fort <matthew at linguistlist.org>