33.408, Books: From Literacy to Literature: Cannon

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 3 15:00:01 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-408. Thu Feb 03 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.408, Books: From Literacy to Literature: Cannon

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>