33.539, Confs: Slavic; Cognitive Science, Language Acquisition, Neurolinguistics, Psycholinguistics/Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 11 19:51:59 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-539. Fri Feb 11 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.539, Confs: Slavic; Cognitive Science, Language Acquisition, Neurolinguistics, Psycholinguistics/Germany

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Matthew Fort <matthew at linguistlist.org>