33.689, Calls: General Linguistics / Arusha Working Papers in African Linguistics (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 22 03:42:32 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-689. Mon Feb 21 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.689, Calls:  General Linguistics / Arusha Working Papers in African Linguistics (Jrnl)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>