33.724, Summer Schools: Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2022 / Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 24 23:30:12 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-724. Thu Feb 24 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.724, Summer Schools:  Corpus Linguistics Summer School 2022 / Online

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>