33.776, Books: The Language of Fiction: Maier, Stokke (eds.)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 28 13:46:25 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-776. Mon Feb 28 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.776, Books: The Language of Fiction: Maier, Stokke (eds.)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>