33.2216, Summer Schools: 2022 Penn State Workshops in Research Methods for Applied Linguists / USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jul 6 23:52:54 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2216. Wed Jul 06 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2216, Summer Schools:  2022 Penn State Workshops in Research Methods for Applied Linguists / USA

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>