33.2299, Summer Schools: International Summer School on Bilingualism and Multilingualism (ISSBM 2022) / Germany

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 19 21:42:13 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2299. Tue Jul 19 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2299, Summer Schools:  International Summer School on Bilingualism and Multilingualism (ISSBM 2022) / Germany

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>