33.2310, Diss: Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics; Syntax: Adam Liter: '' Explorations in Diagnosing Competence and Performance Factors in Linguistic Inquiry''

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 21 03:10:16 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2310. Thu Jul 21 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2310, Diss:  Language Acquisition; Psycholinguistics; Syntax: Adam Liter: '' Explorations in Diagnosing Competence and Performance Factors in Linguistic Inquiry''

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>