33.1907, Calls: General Linguistics / Slavia Meridionalis (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 1 06:53:06 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1907. Wed Jun 01 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1907, Calls:  General Linguistics / Slavia Meridionalis (Jrnl)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>