33.2017, Diss: General Linguistics; Semantics; Syntax: Maura O'Leary: ''About Time: Lexical, Structural, and Discourse Constraints on the Temporal Interpretation of Nominal Predicates''

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 16 00:36:22 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2017. Thu Jun 16 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2017, Diss: General Linguistics; Semantics; Syntax: Maura O'Leary: ''About Time: Lexical, Structural, and Discourse Constraints on the Temporal Interpretation of Nominal Predicates''

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>