33.853, TOC: Narrative Inquiry 32 / 1 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 6 06:20:35 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-853. Sun Mar 06 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.853, TOC:  Narrative Inquiry 32 / 1 (2022)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>