33.948, Summer Schools: North American Summer School for Logic, Language, and Information (NASSLLI) / USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 12 00:41:45 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-948. Fri Mar 11 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.948, Summer Schools:  North American Summer School for Logic, Language, and Information (NASSLLI) / USA

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>