33.1040, TOC: Journal of Language Modelling 9 / 2 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 20 09:43:42 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1040. Sun Mar 20 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1040, TOC:  Journal of Language Modelling 9 / 2 (2022)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>