33.1697, Calls: Cognitive Sci., Lang. Acquisition, Neuroling., Psycholing., Typology/Switzerland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 13 01:14:18 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1697. Thu May 12 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1697, Calls: Cognitive Sci., Lang. Acquisition, Neuroling., Psycholing., Typology/Switzerland

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Matthew Fort <matthew at linguistlist.org>