33.1721, Calls: Ling & Literature / Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature (Jrnl)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 13 19:26:57 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1721. Fri May 13 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1721, Calls:  Ling & Literature / Hayatian Journal of Linguistics and Literature (Jrnl)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>