33.1804, TOC: Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學 23 / 2 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 20 00:00:42 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-1804. Thu May 19 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.1804, TOC:  Language and Linguistics | 語言暨語言學 23 / 2 (2022)

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
      Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>