33.3400, Books: Face-to-Face Dialogue: Bavelas

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 2 22:31:06 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3400. Wed Nov 02 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3400, Books: Face-to-Face Dialogue: Bavelas

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 22:30:44
From: Tyler Simnick [Tyler.Simnick at oup.com]
Subject: Face-to-Face Dialogue: Bavelas

Title: Face-to-Face Dialogue
Subtitle: Theory, Research, and Applications
Series Title: Foundations of Human Interaction

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Oxford University Press
	   http://www.oup.com/us

Book URL: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/face-to-face-dialogue-9780190913366?utm_source=linguistlist&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=linguistics