33.3429, Books: The Book of Answers: Stivers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 3 21:59:04 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3429. Thu Nov 03 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3429, Books: The Book of Answers: Stivers

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 21:58:55
From: Tyler Simnick [Tyler.Simnick at oup.com]
Subject: The Book of Answers: Stivers

Title: The Book of Answers
Subtitle: Alignment, Autonomy, and Affiliation in Social Interaction
Series Title: Foundations of Human Interaction

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Oxford University Press
	   http://www.oup.com/us

Book URL: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-book-of-answers-9780197563892?utm_source=linguistlist&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=linguistics