33.3484, Books: Choreographies of Multilingualism: Lee

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 7 15:52:50 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3484. Mon Nov 07 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3484, Books: Choreographies of Multilingualism: Lee

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 15:52:40
From: Tyler Simnick [Tyler.Simnick at oup.com]
Subject: Choreographies of Multilingualism: Lee

Title: Choreographies of Multilingualism
Subtitle: Writing and Language Ideology in Singapore
Series Title: Oxford Studies in Sociolinguistics

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Oxford University Press
	   http://www.oup.com/us

Book URL: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/choreographies-of-multilingualism-9780197644645?utm_source=linguistlist&utm_medium=listserv&utm_campaign=linguistics