33.3132, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Sociolinguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 14 22:03:58 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3132. Fri Oct 14 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3132, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Sociolinguistics/USA

Moderators:

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:02:31
From: Elena Carrion-Guerrero [elenacg at bu.edu]
Subject: 2023 International Conference on Second-Language Learning and Disabilities

Full Title: 2023 International Conference on Second-Language Learning and Disabilities

Date: 16-Mar-2023 - 18-Mar-2023
Location: Boston, USA
Contact Person: Elena Carrion-Guerrero
Meeting Email: elenacg at bu.edu
Web Site: https://sites-staging.bu.edu/sll-disabilities-conference/call-for-proposals/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Sociolinguistics

Call Deadline: 30-Dec-2022

Meeting Description:

This conference aims to support second language-learning faculty in developing
more inclusive classrooms in the current remote teaching situation. Curricula
that represent all of our students’ differences are key to creating a
classroom climate of tolerance and respect.

Call for Papers:

The Department of Romance Studies from Boston University is inviting proposals
for the 5th edition of the Second Language Learning & Disabilities
International Conference to be held on March 16-18, 2023 at Boston University
following a remote format.

CfP:
https://sites-staging.bu.edu/sll-disabilities-conference/call-for-proposals/

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org