33.3279, Confs: Clinical Ling, Comp Ling, Lang Acquisition, Phonetics, Phonology/France

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 27 01:02:07 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3279. Thu Oct 27 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3279, Confs: Clinical Ling, Comp Ling, Lang Acquisition, Phonetics, Phonology/France

Moderators:

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 01:01:40
From: Anne Hermes [anne.hermes at sorbonne-nouvelle.fr]
Subject: 13th International Seminar on Speech Production

13th International Seminar on Speech Production
Short Title: ISSP

Date: 13-May-2024 - 17-May-2024
Location: Autrans, France
Contact: Anne Hermes
Contact Email: anne.hermes at sorbonne-nouvelle.fr

Linguistic Field(s): Clinical Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Phonetics; Phonology

Meeting Description:

!SAVE THE DATE!

13th International Seminar on Speech Production, 13-17 May 2024, in Autrans,
France

It is time for the next International Seminar on Speech Production. After the
launch in 1988 in Grenoble, followed by in Leeds (1990), Old Saybrook (1993),
Autrans (1996), Kloster Seeon (2000), Sydney (2003), Ubatatuba (2006),
Strasbourg (2008), Montreal (2011), Cologne (2014), Tianjin (2017) and
virtually in in 2020, the 13th ISSP will come back (close) to Grenoble. After
a very successful virtual ISSP in 2020 (Haskins Labs), we are ready again for
an in-person meeting in a very beautiful location in the mountains of Autrans
(of course we will provide an option to attend virtually).

Take your calendars and mark the *13-17 May 2024* for the 13th International
Seminar on Speech Production co-organized by several laboratories in France.
More information including the website and important dates will be provided
soon.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Autrans in 2024!

The organizing committee,
Cécile Fougeron & Pascal Perrier
together with Jalal Al-Tamimi, Pierre Baraduc, Véronique Boulanger, Mélanie
Canault, Maëva Garnier, Anne Hermes, Fabrice Hirsch, Leonardo Lancia, Yves
Laprie, Yohann Meynadier, Slim Ouni, Rudolph Sock, Béatrice Vaxelaire

Follow us on twitter @issp2024!

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org