33.3348, TOC: ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics 173 / 2 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 30 19:37:44 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3348. Sun Oct 30 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3348, TOC:  ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics 173 / 2 (2022)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 19:37:38
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics Vol. 173, No. 2 (2022)

Publisher:	John Benjamins
			http://www.benjamins.com/

Journal Title:  ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics
Volume Number:  173
Issue Number:  2
Issue Date:  2022

Subtitle:  Special Issue: Pop culture in applied linguistics: International perspectives

Main Text:

2022. v, 158 pp.

Table of Contents

Introduction

Pop culture in applied linguistics: International perspectives
Valentin Werner
pp. 161–171

Articles

Korean pop culture reshaping Korean teaching
Olga Kriukova
pp. 172–196

“¿Triste estás? I don’t know nan molla”: Multilingual pop song fandubs by
@miree_music
Leticia-Tian Zhang and Boris Vazquez-Calvo
pp. 197–227

Using music in a word stress processing task: Does it favor learners with a
musical background?
Pauline Degrave
pp. 228–250

Pop music in informal foreign language learning: A search for learner
perspectives
Karen M. Ludke and Kathryn A. Morgan
pp. 251–285

Beyond monolithic English: Pop culture materials informing Global English
Language Teaching
Marco Bagni and Zeenat Sumra
pp. 286–310

Book Review

Werner, V. & F. Tegge (Eds.). 2021. Pop culture in language education: Theory,
research, practice
Reviewed by Duy Van Vu
pp. 311–318

                     Language Acquisition