33.2675, Books: ''Wh''-In Situ Licensing in Questions and Sluicing: Abe

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 2 20:04:52 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-2675. Fri Sep 02 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.2675, Books: ''Wh''-In Situ Licensing in Questions and Sluicing: Abe

Student Moderator: Billy Dickson
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Everett Green, Sarah Goldfinch, Nils Hjortnaes,
        Joshua Sims, Billy Dickson, Amalia Robinson, Matthew Fort

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Billy Dickson <billyd at linguistlist.org>