34.1292, Featured Linguist: Merari Rincón

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 21 16:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1292. Fri Apr 21 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1292, Featured Linguist: Merari Rincón

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn