34.1369, Update for the Linguist List Fund Drive 2023 Donor Challenge

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Apr 30 17:05:03 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1369. Sun Apr 30 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1369, Update for the Linguist List Fund Drive 2023 Donor Challenge

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn

Editor for this issue: Zachary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>