34.2396, FYI: Participants Wanted: Looking for Native Chinese Speakers for a Spoken Chinese Corpus

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Aug 5 06:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2396. Sat Aug 05 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2396, FYI: Participants Wanted: Looking for Native Chinese Speakers for a Spoken Chinese Corpus

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz