34.2459, Calls: In_equaity Conference 2024

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 10 01:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2459. Thu Aug 10 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2459, Calls: In_equaity Conference 2024

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz