34.2508, Qs: Looking for Bilingual Adults (DE + FR)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 17 01:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2508. Thu Aug 17 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2508, Qs: Looking for Bilingual Adults (DE + FR)

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz