34.2534, Jobs: English, German; Computational Linguistics: Chief AI Officer (m/f/d), Kauz GmbH

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 22 02:05:07 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2534. Tue Aug 22 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2534, Jobs: English, German; Computational Linguistics: Chief AI Officer (m/f/d), Kauz GmbH

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>