34.455, Calls: INTERSPEECH

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 3 16:05:03 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-455. Fri Feb 03 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.455, Calls: INTERSPEECH

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson