34.492, FYI: Participants Needed for Cross-linguistic Questionnaire

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 7 22:05:07 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-492. Tue Feb 07 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.492, FYI: Participants Needed for Cross-linguistic Questionnaire

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Josep Demestre [josep.demestre at urv.cat]

Dear colleagues,

We have prepared a cross-linguistic questionnaire on how different
European languages treat logical connectives such as "and" and "or"
(and their negations) and we are looking for participants. We would be
very grateful if you could help us get over the line, by either taking
the survey yourself (in your native languages) or by disseminating it
to others (this either/or can certainly be read as an and/or, if you
get our gist).

Here's the link, then; hope you enjoy completing the questionnaire as
much as we enjoyed preparing it (no irony intended):
https://psico.fcep.urv.cat/Q/vocablogic/

Regards,

Pep Demestre and co.

Linguistic Field(s): Psycholinguistics