34.543, FYI: Editorial change JB bookseries P&BNS

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 11 10:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-543. Sat Feb 11 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.543, FYI: Editorial change JB bookseries P&BNS

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]
Subject: Editorial change JB bookseries P&BNS

Starting with volume 340, Miriam A. Locher (University of Basel) will
succeed Anita Fetzer (University of Augsburg) as Editor of the
bookseries Pragmatics & Beyond New Series.
We are greatly indebted to Anita Fetzer and thank her for the
invaluable impact she had on the series for over fifteen years. We are
most grateful for her professionality, broad expertise, efficiency,
the incredibly long list of high level manuscripts she shepherded, and
the kindness, humor and team spirit that she brought to every
interaction. She will continue as Associate Editor.
We are very pleased that Miriam Locher agreed to take over the
editorship and we look forward to a fruitful collaboration and smooth
continuation of this renowned book series.

Pragmatics & Beyond New Series provides a forum for scholars in any
area of Pragmatics. It aims at representing the field in its diversity
covering different topics and different linguistic and socio-cultural
contexts, including various theoretical and methodological
perspectives.
This peer-reviewed series offers a selection of high quality work
covering the full richness of Pragmatics as an interdisciplinary field
within language sciences. It is committed to innovative research and
includes monographs and thematic collections of articles. We welcome
submissions with a focus on language use without predefined boundaries
for the field and with an explicit interest in work that interacts
with other fields such as sociology, anthropology, semantics,
historical linguistics, and so on.

ISSN: 0922-842X

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis
                     Pragmatics