34.562, Calls: Chinese; Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 14 08:05:36 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-562. Tue Feb 14 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.562, Calls: Chinese; Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition/USA

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University