34.569, Calls: Chinese, Yue; General Linguistics, Phonetics, Phonology, Semantics, Syntax/Hong Kong

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 15 06:11:01 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-569. Wed Feb 15 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.569, Calls: Chinese, Yue; General Linguistics, Phonetics, Phonology, Semantics, Syntax/Hong Kong

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University