34.15, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of English

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 6 00:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-15. Fri Jan 06 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.15, Qs: Looking for Native Speakers of English

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Cristina Suárez-Gómez [cristina.suarez at uib.es]
Subject: Looking for Native Speakers of English

Dear colleagues,

We hope this message finds you well!
We are looking for native speakers of English, currently living in an
English speaking country, who are willing to take part in a short
online task. Our aim is to investigate native speakers’ acceptability
judgment of English varieties. Anyone who is at least 18 years old is
warmly invited to participate in the online task which consists of
real examples. The whole task is anonymous and takes on average 20
minutes. If you wish, you will receive a personalised analysis of your
results. We are very grateful for your help and generous contribution!

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1eWkZp3yA
cD4-KgC-YErJYhO_QRohpWbe0N4Gpe1cnZEk0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

You are, of course, welcome to forward this invitation to anyone you
think might be interested!

For those interested in our project and who would like to know more
about it, as well as for any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact: Pedro Guijarro-Fuentes (p.guijarro at uib.es, University of the
Balearic Islands) and Cristina Suárez-Gómez (cristina.suarez at uib.es,
University of the Balearic Islands)

Linguistic Field(s): Sociolinguistics