34.70, Support: Linguistic Theories; Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax; Text/Corpus Linguistics: PhD, University of Oslo

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 10 20:05:05 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-70. Tue Jan 10 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.70, Support: Linguistic Theories; Pragmatics; Semantics; Syntax; Text/Corpus Linguistics: PhD, University of Oslo

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson