34.106, Jobs: Polish; Computational Linguistics: NLP Developer, Talkie.ai

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 13 20:40:19 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-106. Fri Jan 13 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.106, Jobs: Polish; Computational Linguistics: NLP Developer, Talkie.ai

Moderators:

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:39:42
From: Jakub Jeziorski [jakub.jeziorski at talkie.ai]
Subject: Polish; Computational Linguistics: NLP Developer, Talkie.ai, Remote

University or Organization: Talkie.ai
Job Location: Warszawa, Poland (Telecommute)
Job Title: NLP Developer
Job Rank: NLP Developer; Other

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; NLP

Required Language(s): Polish (pol)

About Talkie:
Talkie.ai is a fast-growing company offering cutting-edge AI/ML-based
Voicebots for phone customer service automation. We have just raised USD 2,6
mln (PLN 12,5 mln), and are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible to
those who need it the most.

We have built our own, unique platform and are redefining the concept of
human-machine dialog. We are uniquely positioned to bring AI to patients and
healthcare professionals who will use voicebots for booking appointments,
ordering prescriptions, symptom checking, and interacting with computer
systems in a way that feels natural.

We are working on increasing the naturalness of human-voicebot interaction by
developing not only NLU systems but also ASR and TTS solutions. Our mission is
to achieve state-of-the-art results while also maintaining performance,
scalability and reliability of our solutions.

We are looking for an NLP Developer who will help us develop natural language
understanding systems. In this job, you will be responsible for developing
cutting-edge NLP/NLU solutions and signal-processing models.

If you think you are the right person, we are waiting for your contact.

Key Responsibilities:
 - Design and implementation of deep neural network models for NLP and NLU
tasks
 - Design and analysis of experiments connected with NLP and NLU
 - Productization of deep learning models
 - Taking part in scientific research for NLP domain
 - Cooperation with development, analytical and sales team

Job requirements:
We are looking for someone who:
 - Has experience in creating AI/ML based solutions
 - Has experience in natural language processing, especially using transformer
based neural networks
 - Has good knowledge of Python
 - Has good knowledge of tensorflow/keras library
 - Speaks Polish
 - Speaks English on communicative level

Nice to have:
 - Knowledge of Pytroch, Huggingface Transformers, Flair, Flask libraries
 - Experience in signal processing, especially audio
 - Experience in writing scientific publications for NLP domain

We offer:
 - Competitive pay with benefits: employment contract or B2B co-operation
 - A continuous improvement environment, with 10% of your time dedicated to
self-development and professional growth activities
 - Ability to publish your research in scientific journals and present them on
conferences
 - Exceptional conditions for growth: regular brown-bag meetings, workshops,
hackathons, trainings and conferences (with a dedicated budget for that)
 - Unique company culture based on mutual trust, honest feedback and autonomy
 - Work in a team of highly-motivated professionals who love what they do, and
enjoy each others company

Web Address for Applications: https://talkieai.recruitee.com/o/nlp-developer-warszawa
Contact Information:
	Jakub Jeziorski