34.139, Calls: Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics, Typology/Thailand

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 17 04:10:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-139. Tue Jan 17 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.139, Calls: Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics, Typology/Thailand

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 04:09:51
From: Peerapat Ouysook [info.icstll56 at gmail.com]
Subject: 56th International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics

Full Title: 56th International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics
Short Title: ICSTLL-56

Date: 10-Oct-2023 - 12-Oct-2023
Location: Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Contact Person: Peerapat Ouysook
Meeting Email: info.icstll56 at gmail.com
Web Site: https://www.arts.chula.ac.th/ling/icstll56/

Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Typology

Language Family(ies): Sino-Tibetan

Call Deadline: 31-Mar-2023

Meeting Description:

The 56th edition of the International Conference on Sino–Tibetan Languages and
Linguistics (ICSTLL) will be held at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok,
Thailand, in a hybrid format. We welcome all linguists who are engaged and/or
interested in the Sino-Tibetan languages, as well as scholars working on any
languages that have been in close contact with them, including but not limited
to Kra-Dai and Hmong-Mien languages.

Call for Papers:

For full information on the call for papers, visit our webpage:

https://www.arts.chula.ac.th/ling/icstll56/call-for-papers/

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org