34.206, Calls: English; General Linguistics/Poland

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 21 04:46:38 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-206. Sat Jan 21 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.206, Calls: English; General Linguistics/Poland

Moderators:

Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 04:46:14
From: Leszek Szymański [l.szymanski at in.uz.zgora.pl]
Subject: Contemporary Trends  in English-Language Studies

Full Title: Contemporary Trends  in English-Language Studies
Short Title: CTIELS

Date: 18-May-2023 - 19-May-2023
Location: online, Poland
Contact Person: Leszek Szymański
Meeting Email: l.szymanski at in.uz.zgora.pl
Web Site: https://sites.google.com/view/ctiels

Subject Language(s): English (eng)

Call Deadline: 19-Mar-2023

Meeting Description:

Contemporary Trends in English-Language Studies is a linguistic conference
that gathers scholars investigating the English language.

Call for Papers:

Contemporary Trends in English-Language Studies is a linguistic conference
that gathers scholars investigating the English language.

In this year's edition, we invite papers on a variety of topics related to:

- the contemporary focus of English-language researchers

- methods that are applied in contemporary English-language research

- problems that contemporary English-language researchers face

- solutions that can be proposed to those problems.

The above are merely suggestions. We are open to a wide array of topics
focusing on contemporary trends in research on the English language.

For submission information visit:
https://sites.google.com/view/ctiels/submissions

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org