34.226, Calls: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/Portugal

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 24 08:20:25 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-226. Tue Jan 24 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.226, Calls: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics/Portugal

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:20:12
From: Cristina Maria Flores [cflores at elach.uminho.pt]
Subject: XXXIX National Meeting of the Portuguese Association of Linguistics

Full Title: XXXIX National Meeting of the Portuguese Association of Linguistics
Short Title: 39 ENAPL 2023

Date: 26-Oct-2023 - 28-Oct-2023
Location: Covilhã, Portugal
Contact Person: Cristina Flores
Meeting Email: apldirecao at gmail.com
Web Site: https://apl.pt/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics

Call Deadline: 15-Mar-2023

Meeting Description:

This is the annual meeting of the Portuguese Association of Linguistics. ENAPL
is a conference with a long tradition where linguists who are based in
Portugal or from abroad, young and senior linguists, students and professors,
come together to present ongoing work. This will be our 39th edition! It will
take place in the beautiful city of Covilhã in Serra da Estrela.

Call for Papers:

We invite all researchers working in the area of Linguistics to submit
abstract proposals to the next National Meeting of the Portuguese Association
of Linguistics. We accept abstracts for oral talks and poster presentations.

Submission rules
Abstracts should be submitted through the EasyAbs platform:
http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/39ENAPL2023
until March 15, 2023.

Each author may submit only one abstract as sole author or as first author.
There are no restrictions on the number of papers s/he can submit as a
co-author.
Proposals must indicate the modality to which they are submitted: talk or
poster.
Each oral presentation will have a duration of 30 minutes (20 min + 10 min for
discussion).

Abstracts should include:
title
abstract of the paper / poster
keywords

The proposals to be uploaded in the platform should be presented in pdf file
(max. 2 A4 pages + references and tables/graphs/examples) with the following
format: Times New Roman font, 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing.

Abstracts can be submitted in Portuguese or in English.
Note: The file should not contain the name(s) of the author(s).

Important Dates
Submission deadline: March 15, 2023
Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2023

Registration
Members – senior members: 40€; students: 25€
Non-members - senior: 90€; students: 45€
For more information, please contact the APL board apldirecao at gmail.com

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org