34.339, TOC: Language Teaching 55 / 4 (2022)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 27 23:13:11 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-339. Fri Jan 27 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.339, TOC:  Language Teaching 55 / 4 (2022)

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Sarah Goldfinch <sgoldfinch at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:13:06
From: Ellena Moriarty [ellena.moriarty at cambridge.org]
Subject: Language Teaching Vol. 55, No. 4 (2022)

Publisher:	Cambridge University Press
			http://www.cambridge.org/linguistics

Journal Title:  Language Teaching
Volume Number:  55
Issue Number:  4
Issue Date:  2022

Main Text:

What's in a name? Why ‘SLA’ is no longer fit for purpose and the emerging,
more equitable alternatives
Jason Anderson
427-433

TESOL teacher educators in higher education: A review of studies from 2010 to
2020
Rui Yuan, Icy Lee, Peter Costa, Min Yang, Shuwen Liu
434-469

Second language speech comprehensibility
Dustin Crowther, Daniel Holden, Kristen Urada
470-489

The Global ELT coursebook: A case of Cinderella's slipper?
Freda Mishan
490-505

Research in foreign language teaching and learning in China (2012–2021)
Lei Lei, Jie Qin
506-532

English Medium Instruction: What do we know so far and what do we still need
to find out?
Ernesto Macaro
533-546

Materials use in language classrooms: A research agenda
Anne Guerrettaz, Corinne Mathieu, Siwon Lee, Adon Berwick
547-564

Crosslinguistic influence and L2 grammar learning: Proposed replications of
Ellis and Sagarra (2011) and Tolentino and Tokowicz (2014)
Kevin McManus
565-573

Forward and backward transfer of sentence processing cues in English and
Mandarin Chinese: A call for approximate replication of Liu, Bates, and Li
(1992) and Su (2001)
Stephen Skalicky, Victoria Chen
574-582

The Shanghai alliance of multilingual researchers: Fudan University, Tongji
University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, and Shanghai
International Studies University, China
Yongyan Zheng, Qi Shen, Ke Zhao, Citing Li
583-587

LTA volume 55 issue 4 Cover and Back matter
b1-b3

LTA volume 55 issue 4 Cover and Front matter
f1-f4

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org