34.2148, FYI: Introducing ILLSA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Jul 9 00:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2148. Sun Jul 09 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2148, FYI: Introducing ILLSA

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz